This lecture series is designed to unveil the core character of the Christian wife and her high calling from God in marriage. The lectures are entitled:
- The Good Wife as the Help-Mate
- The Good Wife as the Soul of the Family
- The Good Wife as the Homemaker, Nourisher, and Steward
- The Good Wife as the Lover, Domesticator, and Healing Drug
- The Good Wife as the Faithful Friend
This series is especially helpful for young men and women who are contemplating marriage, the engaged, pastors who need pre-marital counseling material, and husbands and wives who wish to enrich their marriage and establish it as more thoroughly Christian. The first lecture is available for free.